Lunes, Nobyembre 24, 2014

all about me....

My name is magiline oraa, but most of my friends, relatives and classmates call me "madz". i am a native of barangay Tayhawan Municipality of Lezo Province of Aklan. at the middle of  five children of Mr. and Mrs. Emilio Oraa II.i am a former student of Aklan State University teachers Education Center  then, worked as a cashier at Kalibo International Airport but  now, an irregular students of Northwestern Visayan Colleges taking up Bachelor of  Secondary Education Major in English. i love reading bible and listening gospel song which makes me feel relax and gives me peace of mind. as a youth president in our church i have a lot of younger brothers and sisters who calls me "ate". taking the task and responsibilities that trained me more to be a better person. "trust God's first before myself and the others is my principle in life". Jesus takes my wheel is what i know and what i hold on to live life better and successful in all terms.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento